Sunday, April 19, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #20

Wow, I can't believe we're on week 20 already! I'm still a little behind with all the moving, but I'll still be making up the ones I've missed. I hope to get them done soon.

I know this isn't very traditional...but as soon as I saw the pink/black candy canes, I knew I wanted to use Anya. It would be awesome if the sentiment said Jingle Bell Rock, lol.

I'm not sure what paper stack this is, as I bought it from Etsy. It was a Christmas paper set that I got for a good deal. As I'm looking at my picture now, I realized you can't see some of the holes on the buttons, lol. And this card is kindof crazy busy, but I dig it.


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

I hope you all have a great Sunday! Brent and I are doing some cleaning and a bit of shopping. It's so awesome to have a fridge again! :)

16 comments:

  1. What a great card Sparkle. I love how non-traditional it is. Have fun filling your new fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! It's fun and funky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH i LOVE IT!!! wow!! i wish i would get a christmas card this cool!! lol
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card definitely "rocks"! I love everything about it! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! This is AWESOME!!! I love the glittery snowflakes and Anya looks great!! Love the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This card is Rockin'! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the paper and colors! That's really my kind of style... wish I could find more of that around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how creative and fun!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is one fun Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That card ROCKS! SO does Anya! Love the Candy Canes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this card, it totally rocks! If I don't have a stamp or a sentiment I want, I make one up on my computer and print it out myself. you're right - "Jingle Bell Rock" would have been perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rock on Sparkle...I love your card!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously, I LOVE this! Totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card Sparkle, thanks for the non-traditional inspiration!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks