Sunday, April 12, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #19

Don't forget about my blog candy over here.

Comcast is coming out on Thursday, the 16th. I can't wait to have internet and cable at home again. Unfortunately I didn't get my Christmas cards done in time (it's Friday as I'm typing this)...so I don't have any cards to show yet. I probably will by Monday, which is really Tuesday, since I have to do Monday's post on Friday night too. :)

Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

I hope you're all having a great Easter weekend. I wanted to go home, but since Brent's working today, I decided that I would go clean up the apartment and do some laundry.

I do have a card for tomorrow...and am catching up on all my design team work! I promise to get back to people and will visit blogs as much as I can!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sparkle,

    This is my first time linking to your Christmas Card Challenge (and the 1st card I have posted on my blog), I hope I did it right! I have decided to play along, but do one per week (have to be realistic!). I love the idea, if I get more done, that's bonus. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say Happy Easter Sparkle! Hope you have a super day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Sparkle. Hope you have a wonderful day no matter what you do.
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops, I guess my link didn't work the first time! Looks like it worked this time. Cheers,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo the Comcast dude will be there this week! Hope the cleaning and laundry went quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't resist, had to do more. I suddenly felt the need to make up for some of the weeks that I've missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparkle thanks for being such an inspiration. Your Christmas cards are great, and I'm so happy I have finally been able to participate in one of your Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks