Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday! Partygirlabella Card

First off, I did make Christmas cards for this week. But, they are part of my Created By Courtney Challenge, so you won't see them til Tuesday.

Since it's my birthday today...I thought I would show a birthday card I made for my Bella Sistah Lori Olive. Her birthday was a couple of weeks ago. :) And today is also Korin's birthday, so drop on by her blog or the Sweet n Sassy Stamps blog and send her some birthday love!

Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: Stamping Bella, CTMH
Prima Flowers, Bella Baubles, CTMH Brads, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

Today Brent and I are going to Pike Place Market to eat crepes. I miss having nice weather and walking out by the water. Of course now we live even farther from Seattle, but it'll be nice to walk around the city.

I also want to go to the book store. Brent said maybe on Wednesday when I asked, and then I reminded him...it's my birthday, we're going, lol.

19 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your day. Great card, too! Fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sparkle! Have a wonderful day! Hope you're enjoying your new home.../car. :)

    Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Seems like you have a lot going on at once. House, birthday, car,etc.....Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Sparkle! I hope your day is fabulous and that maybe you're celebrating it with your new car. I love your card and how the stickles look on bella's pants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, happy birthday Sparkle! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Happy Birthday..Have a WONDERFUL day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright, fun card! Love it!
    Happy, happy birthday! Hope it's a wonderful day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Sparks! :) I hope you have a fabulous day!! Your card is so fun and cheery and I just love all the sparkley goodness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card!!! And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! woo hoo!!!! have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! I love the card too!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card!

    Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Happy Birthday Sparkle!!
    I hope you have a wonderful day with your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Sparkle! Hope you have a wonderful birthday.
    Love the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! I love your card, these papers are so fun and bright! All the glimmer on bella is divine as well! Have a wonderful day hun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy, happy birthday Sparkle! Hope you had a wonderful day. Crepes....mmm...my fave! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPARKLE!! Beautiful card, beautiful colors!! Hope you had nice weather for the walk, and mmm, crepes sound wonderful. :) Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday--today is definitely awesome weather..have a great day walking around the city.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Sparkle.
    Hope you had a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks