Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blog Candy Winner and Happy Earth Day!

Sorry I didn't post this earlier...life has gotten past me while moving and getting settled in. I loved all the stories of your first homes and cars. :) I used random.org and it pulled up #32. Comment #32 is Denise Wells! So congrats on your $10 for KL Stampin n Scrappin. Kelly will email you! :)

The Odd Bird Design Team will be holding challenges all day today to celebrate Earth Day, starting at 6am PACIFIC time. Please click here for the list of the Odd Bird Planet Design Team.

My challenge slot time is 6pm - 9pm Pacific time, so I won't have any artwork up until then. I hope you will come back later and play with me. You can use any stamps for the challenges, so please don't be shy if you don't have any Odd Bird Planet stamps yet. Johanna is giving away a ton of prizes! The grand prize is $100 of Odd Bird Planet stamps!

Anyhoo- I hope you have a great day and see ya later tonight!

2 comments:

  1. congrats to Denise! I'll try to get on tonight... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the winnings Sparkle! I was so excited when I read my email this morning! It means quite a bit to me right now. I had mailed Kelly back that it really is just the thing I needed this week as a great outcome for a great week! I had surgery on Wednesday and got the results back being benign and since we have not had a paycheck since December it means the world to me! Thank you so much!

    Denise Wells

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks