Thursday, April 9, 2009

Birthday Love

I just wanted to let everyone know I got the mail box situation figured out! I was able to get my mail yesterday. Since my house isn't quite set up yet, I decided to put up all my cards at work.

Brent and I still have the apartment until the end of the month, so anything sent there, I'll still get. Since we don't have our washer, dryer, and fridge yet, we've been going there to pick up food and do laundry too.

I also found my camera battery charger! :) It was in the printer box...who would of thought, lol?!? So I promise you'll see pictures of the car soon! Again, thanks for all the birthday and house warming wishes! I truly appreciate all the time you all take to stop by my blog!


Everyone enjoy your Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. what a cheerful spectacle to be greeted by at work! hope your bday was as FABULOUS as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'm so happy for you Sparks!! Looks like you were showered with birthday wishes--how awesome!! Great idea to post them at work ☺ Have a super Easter weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my desk at work looked that good. People at work must be drooling over those cards. I know I'd be making excuses to stop on by just to get a sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. now i've got office envy...I *love* your desk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your office! No worries--Grey's is a repeat anyway. Of course, I'll still be watching for my McDreamy fix...but I'm bummed it's not new!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat desk Sparkle! Haop it was a great day, with lots of fun and love.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  7. look at all those cards!! How fun!!! sheesh, your desk is clean & organized...you should see my desk at work..oy vey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks