Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tilda, Tilda Valentine Cards

I had a thought this morning as I was making myself get ready for work, lol. Since I don't post my KL Stampin n Scrappin cards on here, I can show you all some of my Tilda cards that I've posted in the past for my DT work.

I've always been a night owl...I swear college did that to me. Cramming or writing a paper at 2am, lol. So the days Brent has to be at work at 7:30am kill me!



These were for Valentine's Day! I miss my bittersweet paper already!

11 comments:

  1. Love your cards and that bittersweet paper. It has got to be my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable - I love that bittersweet paper, too, but I still have a stash... I'm hording it for next year, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Tilda's! Love that paper and those flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both adorable!! I love all the pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got your tin! :)

    See you later tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards, such cute Tildas and I love that paper too!
    hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such super sweet cards!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks