Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sassafras Lass Seahorse

I get blamed for enabling Bellas, Rileys, Tildas, and Copic Markers...but its my turn to blame Amy for enabling me to Sassafras Lass paper. I just couldn't resist it anymore and got some fun paper!

This card reminds of the song "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid...and I have the song stuck in my head now, lol.

Paper: Sassafras Lass Whale of a Tale
Stamps: DogGone Stamps Seahorse
Prima Flowers, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and CTMH Bigger Brads


So who are my Idol fans? Every time Brent and I watch a reality show, we always pick who we think will win on the first episode. Brent and I both picked "Danny" so our second choices were Jasmine for Brent and I picked Lil.

I'm a huge Anoop fan and even though he didn't do too well...I'm almost positive that he's popular enough to stay for a while! :) Everyone have a great hump day!

14 comments:

  1. Woooo Hooooo for enabling!!! LOL!!! I love your card!!!!! You'll have to tell me where you picked up your sassy...I'm always in the market for a good source :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sparkle. Love that seahorse. As for Idol, last night's show was great. I think Adam and Danny are my favorites but I would also like to see Scott go far. I actually really like a lot of them a lot. It will be interesting to see who makes it through tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! :D Love that paper and those primas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is SO adorable - that PP is perfect w/ the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute! Everything goes so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Adam and Danny! Great voices! love your little mermaid inspired card. great - now I've got that song going through my head too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Anoop too! My all time favorite was Norman though! He made me laugh so much!! Great card too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That DP is perfect for this adorable image! What fun colors, too -- not your usual ocean colors, much more vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Sparkle! I love the image with the paper. That little seahorse looks like he's up to something.

    Idol fan here! I like Danny and Lil. I also like Anoop, but sadly, I don't think he's going to be in it for the long haul.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the seahorse! And I love that you still use CTMH stuff!
    As far as Idol goes- I am a Mississippi girl, so I am backing Jasmine! Although I do love Danny, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo sweet!Love the colors and that DP is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous job! Now I have that song in my head too! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks