Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OBP Lime Rickey

*This is my 2nd post for today, please scroll down to see my Created By Courtney Challenge card. Thanks!*

If you know me, today is obviously my favorite holiday! I wear green all the time, but its actually a whole day dedicated to it, lol. Hopefully I'll end up with a pot of gold! :)

This card was so fun to make and reminds me of my favorite childhood drink of a Lime Rickey from Arctic Circle (hamburger place). It's just grape soda and lime if anyone was wondering...though there are many different versions of it.

Paper: Sassafras Lass
Stamps: Odd Bird Planet
Copics, PTI Buttons, and CTMH Brads


Everyone have a great St. Patty's Day!

13 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card Sparkle and what lovely bright papers! have a great day , hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and bright and great card to look at.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stinkin' fun is this card?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple and and green are as much fun as grape soda and lime. LOL.

    Have a wonderful St. Patty's Day.

    Your card is super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lime Rickey's are the best! I still get one from time to time! LOL!

    Super cute card, very bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! I love Arctic Circle... but there are none around her. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    I love these colors together so bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy St. Patty's Day Sparkle! Cute card as always! I had to chime in on the Lime Rickey comment. That's my favorite drink from Arctic Circle. We don't have any near our house, but when we head to the coast we always stop in McMinnville and I always order one! Mmmm, now I want one. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh...what a supah cute card!!!!! I LOVE the image Sparkle, and your DP rocks!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! I love that image!! Great job on the CBC card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card...I'd like to take a ride on the Lime Express...!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute cute card! Love the lime-mobile and the dp goes with it so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks