Friday, March 13, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch #77

After going to CHA, Melissa (owner of Rubber Cafe) had talked about Cosmo Cricket's new Snorkel paper. I assumed that's what we were going to get and was surprised (but still happy) to see that she sent us Basic Grey paper!

I think orange is going to be popular this year and I just love it! My college colors were orange and black, so I totally fit in.

Paper: Basic Grey Marrakech
Stamps: Rubber Cafe
Small Paisley Butterfly, Rubber Cafe Love Always
Nestabilities, Copics, Bella Dots, and Crystal Stickles


Everyone have a great Friday! It's almost the weekend!

17 comments:

  1. Good morning Sparks, another gorgeous card, what lovely papers and layout! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sparkle! Love these colors and great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ♥♥♥ orange and I ♥♥♥ your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love this card. I just love Basic Grey. Very pretty Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the orange on your card but I have a hard time with it on my own. The bold colors of this card are fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh a butterfly!! This is so pretty, so striking!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The butterfly is beautiful, Sparkle! It works well with the PP. Great take on the sketch, too!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!... Love your card... great use of BG line... love your coloring too... HUGS...SK :)
    Visit my new blog:
    www.scraps4fun.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow! This is gorgeous! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that butterfly came to life. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sparkle this is stunning, the colour combo is very striking and I love the layout!
    Have a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful butterfly! Great card like always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Sparkle, loved that sketch when I saw it and you certainly did it justice!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Awesome work with this butterfly!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoy the different patterned papers here. Too cute. I also saw where orange is in for this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks