Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Luck and Good Fortune

Today is when I normally post my DogGone Stamps stuff, but since I haven't been home all weekend to craft, I have this fun Riley card instead.

Isn't my second love so handsome? I never planned on using these colors together for my card, but I love how it all came together. While Kiwi Kiss will only be here til June, I love this "In" color. I just got more Copics, gasp, so I'm hoping to experiment more with different colors for Riley. I got more markers because the price just went up again on March 1st. :(


Paper: CTMH and SU
Stamps: Hanna Stamps, Sentiment is Amuse
CTMH Brads, Ribbon, and Copics


Everyone have a great hump day!

13 comments:

  1. Sparkle,
    I've been reading your blog for awhile. I LOVE your cards! Your colors choices are beautiful.

    If you have a Hobby Lobby by you, use a 40% coupon to pick up your Copic markers. That's what I've been doing for a friend of mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card! I love riley:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB card...great colors and the A Muse sentiment is perfect-o!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always... anytime I drop in on your blog it has AMAZING artwork!! Love, love, love it!! I am so glad you share it with us!! I hope things continue to go smoothly with your house buying!!
    Michelle (CTMH)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Riley!!! He is just way too cute.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is way cute!!!love, love, love the colors!

    Ok question about your copics...
    do you prefer sketch or ciao and why? whats the difference?

    Oh yeah one more thing...I ordered my first two Anya's (HEHEHEHE)
    (you pushed me over the edge!! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. too cute Riley and the Kiwi kiss is too die for. I need to get me so more before it goes byebye...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. super CUTE! love the riley series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no Riley's yet, don't know why! I think this card is great and I have got to get some of him soon. Thanks to you I've been getting a package of COPICS every other week from carpediem, my wallet doesn't thank you, but I do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Riley! I think you got me hooked on him - I kept seeing these adorable cards here and finally gave in.. now I can't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kiwi Kiss is my newest favorite color. Love it! Your Riley card is super cute, fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks