Monday, March 2, 2009

Goodluckabella Card

Please come check out my darling sweet Tilda and Edwin card on the KL Stampin N Scrappin blog. I really had fun with this one, but again, why does he have shoes? And she does not? Lol...

Well, this started out as a Mojo card for last week's sketch, but didn't quite make it, lol. But I do love the outcome of it! I wasn't going to use her again for my St. Patty's cards...but it isn't a real holiday without Bella. I can't wait to get my St. Patty's Tilda!

Paper: CTMH, Basic Grey
Stamps: Stamping Bella, CTMH
CTMH Blooms, Buttons, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and MS Border Pun
ch

I hope you all have a great Monday! I'll still be in Portland, so yeah for having the day off! :) And for my Bachelor fans...hoping Melissa gets picked tonight! And then Rachel and I can go stalk them...lol. Don't you all wish you lived in Seattle?!?

7 comments:

  1. Sparks another gorgeous card hunny. Very nice colours and fab image. Have a good day! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! and yes, I DO wish I lived in Seattle, lol! I grew up in Issaquah and miss the west side tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkle,
    Love this card
    You know I love this bella!!
    And I always think pink!! lol...
    I have to pull myself away from that color I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty, I love the pink & green colors together. Great job with coloring in the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it - perfect for a St. Patty card Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE everything about this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...SUPER CUTE!! Love the pretty lace edging, and of course bella! Your coloring is fantastic Sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks