Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DogGone Stamps Golf Card

This is my second post for today. Since I'll be starting to move next week, I am purging my craft room. Please scroll down to see what stamps I have for sale. I will be adding a seperate post later for my Close To My Heart stamps.

As soon as I saw these My Minds Eye paper, I loved these bold colors. I tend to gravitate towards "girlie" colors and thought these would make great guy cards.

Paper: My Minds Eye Penny Lane
Stamps: DogGone Stamps Golfbag
CTMH Bigger Brads and Copics

Everyone have a great hump day!

12 comments:

  1. Sparkle this is great- I just knew it would be. Love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this...Everything about it is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card - the layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect guy card! Love the colors and the image is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great guy card! Love the bold colors! :D Your coloring is fabulous as always! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute...I love the image. I love golf stamps too, but I rarely find them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great card Sparkle. I am trying to come up with guy cards for my next workshop. I especially need ones for teen-age boys. If you have any ideas, please send them my way.
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sparkle, you constantly impress me with how you can make something like a golf bag and clubs look great!
    I look forward to seeing your daily posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the coloring! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this a new image from DGS? I don't remember this one. Your card looks great! Beautiful coloring

    ReplyDelete
  11. super fun image and great colors for a masculine card. have fun packing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great guy card. I love the colors, very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks