Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Created By Courtney Challenge #32

This weeks challenge is alter a container. Courtney sent all of us some cigar boxes that she got from her husband's co-worker. Since my birthday is coming up, I decided to make a gift card holder.

You can see the gift card when the lid is popped open. I got this gift card to Buca di Beppo last year for my birthday. You can tell I'm a hoarder, lol. But I'm actually going there this year for my birthday, so it's getting good use. :)

Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC31.

Everyone have a great Tuesday!

18 comments:

  1. Love it! Still love that Silhoutte paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this....great job...how can anyone resist that big fabulous flower???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers Sparkle...your altered box is super cute! I LOVE everything about it!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever of you! And I love the butterfly cards from yesterday. (I like the square one the best!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gift card holder! Love that big Prima...very pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. That is just gorgeous. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, I love that paper!! (btw, I love my new stamps - thanks so much!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sparkle that is ADORABLE!!! I love the paper you used and that flower with the button is amazing!!! Awesome work...and Happy EARLY Birthday!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, Sparkle! Esp the big flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is amazing! Great job altering and it looks so great. Its hard to believe that there wasn't much stamping involved either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! LOVE the big flower on there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic cigar box, what a gorgeous way to present a gift card!
    Have a great evening, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an elegant gift card holder -- the yellow flower really pops against the black and white background!

    Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great gift card holder. Very classy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks