Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Created By Courtney Challenge #30

This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge. Since it's St. Patty's Day, here is a card I made with clover buttons. Don't forget to wear green today!

Stamps: A muse
Prima Flowers, Dew Drops



Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC30.

Everyone have a great Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Those buttons are cute! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute - happy St. Patty's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! I may have to try this challenge...as if I have time lol!!
    I really like the dp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sparkle and Happy St. Patty's Day to you!
    I love your card!!! The DP is perfect for today and your embellishments are awesome!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the embellishments and the cute dp :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sparkle! Love those buttons!!! Happy St. Patty's Day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge card! So GREEN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sparkle! What a fun and festive card you have made with the sketch! Beautiful work!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks