Sunday, March 29, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #17

I hope you're all enjoying the weekend. Tonight Sears is having their Friends and Family sale, so we're getting our washer/dryer and fridge. Can't beat getting 30% off all Kenmore products and 20% on everything else.

I can't convince Brent on getting the green washer/dryer set that I posted about here. But it's okay...he honestly does more laundry than I do, so I can live with the white set. It's exciting yet scary buying so much all at once.

Here are my Christmas cards for this week. The first one is pretty simple, but didn't want to take away from the paper. I got the image from Wish RAK.

Paper: My Minds Eye
Stamps: Stampin Up
CTMH Buttons and Copics


Isn't this little guy just so cute?!? I also got him from Wish RAK. I keep hoping that the weather will be warm soon so that I can eat ice cream. :)

Paper: My Minds Eye
Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Sentiment is Stampin Up
Snowflake Punches, Crystal Stickles, PTI Buttons, and Copics


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

16 comments:

  1. These are so cute Sparkle. That Minds Eye paper is so cute. I've got a card but lost my memory card for my camera so I can't take a picture. Hopefully it will turn up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sparkle! Love the cards you share...that penguin is just adorable...how funny he is eating an ice-cream cone. LOL

    I just wanted to pop in and wish you all the best with your move. It's an exciting time for sure. Can't wait to "see" your new home and maybe your new crafty space?? (hint, hint).

    I really enjoy your blog, even though I don't comment nearly enough. Thanks for all the sharing you do! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your move, and your appliance purchases..gotta love Kenmore.
    Beautiful cards...love the snowmen paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! These are adorable! New appliances are so fun! It'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are adorable!

    Enjoy your new washer/dryer & refrig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both darling! I wasn't sure what I wanted to make today, and the penguin is giving me an idea what set to grab today! Happy shopping today. It is scary getting a lot of things at once, but it'll be so nice to have everything you need at a great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Kenmores will last you a long time! I still have my Kenmore washer, dryer, and vacuum. They work almost like new still and are 8 years old. Your cards are darling, I love that MME paper! And that penguin is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sparkle...your cards are completely adorable! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sparkle,
    Your cards are always way to cute. You and Sanela won my blog candy, send me an email with your address, and I will get it out to you.
    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are great. I'm glad to see all the progress you are making with your Christmas cards. I told myself I'd join in and as you know I still haven't. BTW thanks for all the wishes you sent me. I also recieved my stamp sets so thanks so so much. Love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are such adorable Christmas cards! The colors and details are wonderful!

    Good luck on the washer & dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL! I love the name of your blog too ;)
    Zee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Christmas cards are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Both of your images are super cute and the DP is so yummy!
    hugs
    Risa:)
    p.s. Isn't it great to go and shop and just buy all sorts of awesome appliances!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what adorable cards! I used to work at Sears and remember those F&F nights - enjoy your new washer & dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. First things first....it is NEVER too cold to eat ice cream! LOL.

    I think your penguin card is absolutely adorable! But then again, all of your cards always are.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks