Sunday, March 1, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #13 - Menorahbella Card

Every week, I'm making 2 Christmas cards, so by the first week of December 2009, I will have 104 cards already made. If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword SCCC13.

Since my life has been absorbed with getting this new house, I gave you have a free week for this challenge. I was going through my Bella Bindahs and found a few that I haven't inked up yet! Since one of my co-workers is Jewish, I will actually need a Hanukkah card this year.

For week #14, I pick the theme of time, since its Day Light Savings! You can interpret that anyway you want into your card! Maybe numbers...a clock?

Paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: Stamping Bella, CTMH
Snowflake Punch, Crystal Stickles, CTMH Bigger Brads, Copics, Cuttlebug Embossing, MM Buttons


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!

I hope you all have a great Sunday. I will be just hanging with the fam and hopefully get some more shopping in!

10 comments:

  1. So cute Sparkle. What a cute Bella. I love the glittery snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sparkle this is sucha lovely card hunny. Love that image! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkle, I follow your blog daily and your creations always make me smile and inspire my creativity. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I actually took the week off..
    gena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I like the CB folder you put with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    I tried to find your Giesha Anya stamp but I can't find one :-( My daughter loves anything like this and would love to have it. If you have time could you post where I might be able to get one?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Love the image and the snowflake also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I skipped last week and now I'm posting week 14. I try to make my cards on Monday night for this challenge. I had a hard time with this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so sweet! You make the most darling bella cards :D It's late but I finally made some cards for this challenge, lol. Thanks for running these challenges, this has been a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks