Monday, February 2, 2009

Valentine Lattebella and Cuppacakeabella Scraplings

I also posted a cute Tilda card on the KL Stampin n Scrappin Blog! Come check it out!

I officially decided that Lattebella can be used for any occasion or holiday. Isn't she cute in pink? Some have commented on loving the Bittersweet paper...I really hope you do love it, because you're going to see many projects with it til Valentine's Day.

Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Stamps: Lattebella, Cuppacakeabella, sentiments are Stamping Bella and Amuse
Prima Flowers, Bella Baubles, Rhinestones, Crystal Stickles, and Copic Markers


Brent's been sick since I got back home from Christine's. I was surprised to see him still awake when I came home. He still went to work on Saturday and we also looked at a couple of houses. We're getting closer on deciding which house we want to put an offer on!

I hope you all have a great Monday! It's back to work and it's going to be crazy day. I'm wrapping up a project that needs to go to print on Tuesday...so I might be non-existent today.

And then I'll lounge on the couch and watch Bachelor. :)

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers and I love these smiley Bellas! ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet scrap*lings...who wouldn't love the fabulous BG Bittersweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I'm going to have to try to make some of these scraplings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute scraplings! :D And keep using that Bittersweet dp...I LOVE IT! :D Hope Brent gets to feeling better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered my first Bellas last week - I can't wait to get them! love your work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that Brent is sick! The girls and I had just gotten over a cold from the past two weeks as well. Hopefully he'll be better soon ^_~ Your house shopping sounds exciting! I hope you get the one you guys want :D And your cards are darling! I love the pink with both lattebella and cuppacakebella! Too very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, Love, Love your cards!!!
    That paper is fabulous!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute! good luck with the house buying!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute card! and I love your tilda cards too!
    hugs, ying

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sparkle,
    I got an awesome blog award and I wanted to share it with you. I love your blog and check it everyday.
    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sparkle
    These scraplings are so pretty and fun! I love all the details and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOooOOOoo you're right, she CAN be used for any holiday!!! These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this paper. I need to track it down! Beautiful as always, Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks