Saturday, February 21, 2009

Riley, Riley

A few have asked...so first, we're still waiting to hear back about the house. Hopefully I'll be back later with another update.

As for the hot knife, you all will have to wait until I get new stamps before I can take pictures of me cutting them! :) It'll probably be another couple of weeks or so until I get more rubber! But I won't forget about it...I promise.

My friend Kari sent me a valentine and some fun images. So to say thank you, I made her this St. Patty's Riley card.

Paper: CTMH, DCWV
Stamps: Hanna Stamps, CTMH
Copics, CTMH Bigger Brads, and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing


I hope you all have a great Saturday! I will be home most of the day and will try to be domestic, lol. Crafty too!

And just a little tad bit...KL Stampin N Scrappin is doing pre-orders for Magnolia's St. Patty's and Easter Collections. Plus Kelly always sells them at 10% off.

6 comments:

  1. You're very welcome!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! My fingers are crossed for your house! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute Sparkle, I love this Riley, he looks adorable in that little hat!
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute! this is one of my fave Riley's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute. I'm anxious to see your use of the hot knife - I think I want to get one, but no one in my town carries them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riley is super cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks