Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Chichibulie Card and Bella Sketch Challenge #65

As you can tell, I'm a little behind in challenges. But here is another sweet valentine I made.

Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Bella Baubles, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


Today Brent and I are going to the mall to get more China off of our registry. I've been holding on to our Macy's Rewards card (you get money back when people buy stuff off your registry) and the amount on there expires on February 28th. I had been waiting, because I thought I would buy the stuff when I was home, since there's no sales tax in Oregon. :) But because of the snow, we never went home for Christmas.


Then Brent is taking me to dinner at Salty's, a seafood restaurant. We've never been there, so I hope it's good. I'll probably order my favorite, salmon. I hope you all have a great day with your loved ones!

11 comments:

  1. Nice card. I like your background paper.

    Your china choice is beautiful.

    Enjoy your salmon tonight. That's what I would order too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET card...that china is fabulous and you are going to ♥ Salty's...gotta order the Seafood Trio appetizer...yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sparkle,

    I've been reading your blog for a while, but have lurked instead of commenting. I just wanted to pop in and tell you that you are amazingly talented with your card making! Your cards a fun and festive and colored beautifully. I used to be a CTMH consultant and admired your artwork there as well.

    I also wanted to wish you all the best in your house hunt. Hope you get the home of your dreams.

    Thanks for reading and enjoy your Valentine's Day! Thanks, too, for all the sharing you do...it's very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a truly adorable card!! Oh so sweet!
    Enjoy your Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cards are so pretty! you're my new favorite go-to for inspiration. :) beautiful china, btw... and Salty's is GREAT!! I hope you like it. happy vday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sparks what a gorgeous card hunny. I love that image you've used. Lovely colours too. Hope you have had a good valentines day. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute! Hope your dinner was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you just love this paper?! Your card is so cute. I love the sentiment on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This all works so well with that paper! Great card

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks