Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Created By Courtney Challenge #27

ETA: Sorry I'm so late to post today. I wanted to wait so I could update you all on the house. The inspection went really well this morning! Things are looking good!

Over the weekend, I was asked how long it takes me to color. I will have to say that takes the longest part of my creating! I usually color while I'm watching my TV shows. But it usually takes about 15 minutes for me to color something. Sometimes longer if something exciting happens and I get into my show, lol.

This week's challenge is a color challenge! I also made this card for my SBS4 sister Seleise. It was her birthday on Sunday. Sorry you'll get it a bit late Seleise! I got the dragon image from Wish RAK. Aren't the High Hope stamps just adorable?!?

Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: High Hopes, CTMH
Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, Ribbon, Copics, and Crystal Stickles


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC27.



Everyone have a great Tuesday! Who are my Idol fans?!?

13 comments:

  1. so glad things are moving along with the house!! cute card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the stamps and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the good inspection. Your card is adorable as always. That dragon is so dang cute.

    I love Idol. Can't wait for tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Your coloring is perfect. Love the new blog banner, too. Hey... how did you get your labels to look like that? Do tell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute!! It was worth the wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you. The house must be so exciting for you. I remember buying my first house...a little stressful, but there were lots of dreams going on in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparkle, this is ADORABLE!! Your coloring is awesome! I'm trying to buck up my coloring too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dragon is too cute! Great job with the challenge and good luck with the house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an adorable image and great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That image is adorable! Everything is so cute together...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Your coloring ROCKS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the card, Sparkle!!! It's even cuter in person. You are amazing!!! Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks