Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Created By Courtney Challenge #24

Today's challenge is a masculine valentine.

I got these Amuse images from Wish RAK and knew they would go perfectly with this paper. This card is really simple because I do want to give it to Brent. I did make him another pink valentine though. He'll be surprised to get something that isn't all girly, lol... I don't know if you can tell, but I did put liquid glass on the rocket ship as well.

Sadly, today is Sarah's last day with the Chicks. She is taking a step back from some of her stamping commitments and I wish her well. But I'm not really letting go of her, lol...as she's such a sweet gal and she's so inspirational! I'll still visit her blog everyday and bug her every once in awhile. :)

Paper: CTMH Stardust
Stamps: Amuse
Copic Markers, Liquid Glass, and CTMH Buttons


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC24.

Brent and I have finally made a decision on which house we want to put down an offer on. Cross your fingers that things go well!

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. This is very cute and seriously you always have the best designer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkle that is adorable....love they saying and your rocket ship is so cute!!! Hope everything goes good with the house purchase!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too adorable!!!!!!!!! I love the rocket ship, and the liquid glass is perfect on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of Luck on the house! I hope you will have a craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the theme for your card, so cute!! Good luck on the house {fingers crossed}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable card! Everything about it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparkle, this is ADORABLE! I love the sentiment - the perfect masculine Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, Sparks! Love your background papers...they go so perfectly.

    You're funny--BG= Barbie Girl, now why didn't I think of that? I've got 2 little girls at home! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card, such a great sentiment! Good luck with the house!
    have a great evening, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, cute! I love those images. And you paired them perfectly with the paper! Good luck with your house, it's so scary but so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that sentiment and it goes so well with the Stardust papers!

    I'm wishing you luck on the house. Will you post photos once everything is finalized? I just love the whole house buying process! It's a bit stressful, but at the same time I love it!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is lovely. I know Brent will love it.

    Crossing my fingers for your house endeavors! Josh and I have been married 10 years and have gone through the process 7 times and are now refinancing! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks