Sunday, February 1, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #9

Every week, I'm making 2 Christmas cards, so by the first week of December 2009, I will have 104 cards already made. If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword SCCC9.

Last week I challenged you to no glitter, sparkle, or bling. I decided to make guy cards and of course used liquid applique. I got these Whiff of Joy images from Wish RAK. I normally make 2 different cards, but this week I made 2 completely identical, hence why there is only 1 picture.

For week 10, I challenge you to use circles on your card.

Paper: Basic Grey Wassail
Stamps: Wiff of Joy, CTMH
Copic Markers, CTMH Buttons, and Liquid Applique


Everyone have a great Sunday! Enjoy the Superbowl and yeah for the new commercials!

Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks! Mr. Linky is located right below this paragraph.

6 comments:

  1. Great card as always Sparkle. I love the image and that BG paper is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie!! I love the warmth of these colors together and the liquid applique you accented his outfit with! Another amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As per usual, a FAB-U-LOUS card. You are truly an inspiration to me. I've even ordered a couple of Stamping Bella huggabuggs because of you, you crafting goddess!
    Anyway, I've tagged you, so pop along to my blog to have a looksie.
    Take care,
    Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I was wondering how you were going to make a "Sparkle-esque" card without any sparkle on it, lol! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a GREAT idea to make Christmas cards throughout the year! I won't need that many, though... maybe I'll adapt and make just a couple a month. :) thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was harder than I thought. And when you said no bling, I thought you meant use nothing! So hence, my cards are plainer than I'd like, but check them out, I used the CPS 100 sketch to help me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks