Sunday, February 22, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge #12

Every week, I'm making 2 Christmas cards, so by the first week of December 2009, I will have 104 cards already made. If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword SCCC12.

Next week we're going to have a free week...so just any Christmas card is great! I've been so busy with work and waiting on the house, I haven't had time to think of anything.

Now that you all know Tilda so well, I will introduce you to her other half Edwin. Isn't he just as cute?!? I hope you all had a great time with the sketch.


Paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: Magnolia and CTMH
Nestabilities, CTMH Bigger Brads, Copics, and Buttons


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks and please still post a comment!



I hope you all have a great Sunday. We're still waiting to see about the house. The builders have been difficult and haven't followed through with anything they've said this last week. If we don't get what we want by the end of Monday, we're moving on...and we'll be back to square one.

15 comments:

  1. He's just darling!! I love their little skiing outfits! Good luck on your house and have a wonderful Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, these are just the cutest, Sparkle! I love everything about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgoeus cards Sparkle, love these cuties! hope you get what you want with the house!
    Have a great day, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is terrific. You make all those outline stamps SO appealing!

    I'm impressed at your tenacity to create the Christmas cards. Were I a smarter woman, I'd be right there with ya! LOL

    I am curious though...on average how long does it take you to color in an image? There is so much detail in the coloring!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Oh and best of luck on the house situation. If they are being this bugger-y...maybe it's a sign it wasn't meant to be and your dream house is still out there waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are both adorable! I just love what you do with those images! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so adorable! Very cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them!
    i think i will take the week off too, kids are back to school and lots going on at work.
    Have a great week
    Gena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards Sparkle! I love the DP!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are both adorable! Love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Cards! Good luck on your house situation. Thanks for doing this challenge.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way cute cards! I love the layout for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooooo CUTE!! good luck with the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are SOO CUTE and I'm loving that PAPER too!! You're off to an awesome start :) GOOD 4 U!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both these cards are awesome! Your coloring is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Christmas cards -- Magnolias and Basic Grey are such a wonderful combo, especially with your wonderful coloring! Congrats on the house progress; hope you will be stamping in your very own craft room soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks