Sunday, February 8, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #10

Every week, I'm making 2 Christmas cards, so by the first week of December 2009, I will have 104 cards already made. If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword SCCC10.

Yeah, we've reached week 10 and I have 21 Christmas cards done! Wahoo! For week 11, I am going to challenge you to only use red and white on your cards! Just in time for Valentine's Day!

Last week I challenged you to use circles in your cards. Elzybells are originally from London. Amuse sells them here in the US, but shrinks them into tiny images. I got these Amuse images from Wish RAK. Since I only had 3, what was the point of making 2 cards and keeping one image? So I actually made 3 identical cards for this week.

Paper: Basic Grey Wassail
Stamps: Amuse Elzybells
Snowflake Punch, CTMH Brads, Ribbon, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and Nestabilities


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks! Mr. Linky is located right below this paragraph.

I hope you all have a great Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. That paper is so pretty. And I love the snowflakes with the brads in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright, vivid red of her dress! The papers are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you card(s), you give me so many ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Elzybell's image, Sparkle. I love the red and white look for Christmas, and I am so envious that you are getting your Christmas cards done already. Hopefully after tax season I can get moving on mine and participate in your challenges. Hugs, kel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks