Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Year of the Ox

On Saturday Rachel and I spend the day at Amuse taking classes from Julie. Not only did I get valentine stamps while we were there, I bought Seattle stamps...Chinese New Year stamps, and a bucket for my markers. I need another bucket though, so I guess another excuse for another day at Amuse, right?!?

Paper: American Crafts, Basic Grey
Stamps: Amuse, CTMH
Prisma Glitter, Copic Markers, Prima Flowers, and MM Heart Brad


I hope they make a whole set as I'm year of the dog! It would be a great set to have each year! Here's a pic of Rachel, me, and Julie!


Everyone have a great hump day!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sparkle! Great pic :) Love your cute card! All those circles and layout, your colors--and of course the adorable ox...cute set! If you do make the whole set, can't wait to see what you do with yours--year of the dog ;) Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet julie's class was a blast...SWEET card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! I really want the Chinese New Year stamps, does Amuse have a web site?

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card! I'm the year of a monkey so it would be fun to have a set. Sounds like it was a great day! A friend of mine sent me stamps from China last year. I need to pull those out and use them. how fun! Love, love, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun card, and great photo. You lucky girl meeting Julie!! :) I am so jealous. I am actually here to offer you something . . . trying to find your email. Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a *F*U*N* and *F*E*S*T*I*V*E* card!!! I love it!!! It would be great if they made a set of the Chinese zodiac...how cool it would be to use them on birthday cards.

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sparkle. Love your layout.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Color me jealous! :) Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks