Monday, January 12, 2009

Rubber Cafe Valentine

I was so excited when Melissa sent us the new Cosmo Cricket Chemistry paper! Here is one of my valentines that I made with my Rubber Cafe stamps.

Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Rubber Cafe, CTMH
MS border punch, Ribbon, Prima Flowers, and Dew Drops


So who are my Bachelor fans?!? I can't wait to see tonight episode. I really hope Jason ends up with a great gal! Have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!

And don't forget...today is the last day to enter in for my blog candy. I was cleaning up my craft stuff and I found some other stuff...so keep your eyes out for something else really fun soon!

11 comments:

  1. Fab image and the papers are gorgeous.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the red & black and especially like that image!

    Not a Bachelor fan, but he is a cutie!

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card, the colours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I love the two-tone coffee stamp. It is a really cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is wonderful! Everything works so well together! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love black and red together. Your card is fantastic and I love the two tone stamped image great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is just fabulous!!! Love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card, I so love the colours and the fabulous image

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fabulous! I love the colors and that image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love red and that image is adorable! LOVE - LOVE - LOVE this card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks