Thursday, January 15, 2009

MFT Guest Designer Challenge #14

The challenge was to make a one layer card. I colored this with my Copics and then used my pearlescent water colors over it.

Stamps: MFT Ride'em Cowgirl
Copic Markers, Pearlescent Water Colors, CTMH Star Brads, Hemp, and Nestabilities


Thanks for your great valentine stories so far! They made me laugh out loud and Brent probably though I was going crazy, lol. Yeah for Grey's tonight!

I'll be back tomorrow with some fun Odd Bird Planet stuff, as Johanna is having a Chinese New Years sale! :)

7 comments:

  1. CUTE...the star brads are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! I love the one layer!!

    Yay for Grey's is right!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, the brads look great and I love the embossed label shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT card!!
    I LOVE the single layer idea...might have to try it myself.

    YAY!! can't wait for Grey's tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cute! Love the stars, they really complete the card.
    I was so busy looking at everything all together that I thought the image was a lamp instead of a cowgirl. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks