Thursday, January 29, 2009

Love Beetle Huggabugg Card

I'm a week late, but this card is for Bella Sketch Challenge #64. Isn't this the cutest thing ever? People always tell me that a green bug would suit my personality...though I've never own a VW.

Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Stamps: Stamping Bella,CTMH
Prima Flowers, Bella Baubles, Copic Markers, Crystal Stickles, and MM Heart Brads


I hope you all have a great Thursday! Are you excited for next week when Grey's and Private Practice come together to save Addison's brother?

14 comments:

  1. So, so cute! I can't wait to play with this image, love what you've done with it, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! :D Love all that Sparkle and that image is too sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....this is a-dorable...I use to have a lime green vw bug..sigh...loved it but it seemed to always be in the shop :( My lime was a lemon..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. So how many Bella's do you have? *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! I always wanted a bug-but an orange one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness...that is completely adorable! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable. Love the colors and the paper. I have an order in for this stamp. I am so jealous because it's not here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely adorable! love the colors - pink, pink and pink! fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAY CUTE!!!
    I LOVE this card!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. My. Cuteness. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! I have all these new bella bugs on order but I think the customs men have mine ;(

    Love your card!
    Cazx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is FAB-U-LOUS! I have the BG Bittersweet papers, but I'm too scared to use them at the moment, so I just sit and admire them! LOL! The image is divine - I'm off to stamping bella right now ....

    Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks