Thursday, January 29, 2009

In Real Time

It's really rare that I actually post in real time. Most of the time I take all of my photos and edit them all at the same time. Then I figure out what days to post what. If something changes from what I thought would happen or my plans change, lol, I will go back and edit my journaling.

You've probably noticed that I switched some things around on my blog. It's amazing what you can find through Google. The only thing I haven't been able to find out yet is how to get more than 18 pictures on the Followers widget. If any of you know...please let me know!!!

This week I've been so busy with work, looking at houses, celebrating New Years, and getting things put together for Catherine's wedding. But I did want to take a quick moment and share some great news with you all.

Nancy asked me to be a part of the DogGone Stamps Design Team...and Kelly also asked me to be a part of her Design Team for the KL Stampin and Scrappin Store. I am so excited to start on these!

I hope you all have a great Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your appointments to those two design teams. You deserve it and I'm sure you'll do those companies proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you and it's so well deserved! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! I need to do more scheduled posting but... we'll see. :) I'm amazed at everything you can get done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! designe teams are so much fun - I want to be on more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!! Hope you have tons of fun designing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Congrats to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo!! Congrats on making two more design teams! And it's fun to read that you do the same thing I do with posting ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks