I don't normally do these types of things, but I saw it on Katie's blog and just thought it would be fun. hee, hee.
The colored items, I've accomplished.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii All of my mom's family lives there. :)
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world Also Disneyland Paris!
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo I sang in Choir from 4th grade til my junior year in college.
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied?
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke Unfortnately this is a favorite activity for most Choir functions, lol.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling Went snorkeling twice with Catherine in Costa Rica.
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class I took karate from when I was 8 til I was 14.
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Gotten flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job Would anyone actually admit to this, lol?!?
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone My left ankle and my nose.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car and hopefully will be buying another one soon!
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House I got to see Chelsea Clinton's bedroom!
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox twice (I actually never had the chickenpox, and I'm an 80's child! Now I just get vaccine shots)
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous 112 (they didn't believe my name was Sparkle, lol) and Ben McKenzie
92. Joined a book club Just joined our Sistahood of Reading Bellas!
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone It's about time for me to get a new one!
99. Been stung by a bee