Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dorinda's Birthday Card

It's my co-worker's birthday next Wednesday. This will be her 15th year with Moneytree and she is my idol. I have always wanted to be Dorinda and I hope to be just like her some day. She's our mama trainer hen. I want to be the Mecca of Training, lol.

Dorinda's favorite color is pink and loves flowers...so I know she'll love this card. I miss training out in the field. :(

Paper: SU Bella Rose
Stamps: Sarah Kay, CTMH
Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, Nestabilities, Copics, Stickles, and MS Border Punch


This is a picture of my department at the Gala...Dorinda is the lady that is standing right in front of me...so to the left of me.


I hope you all have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. She's gonna love it! What a nice compliment to someone and what a nice "team" of people you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! She'll love it! You have a fab job and co-workers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pink and I love flowers so I love your card, I am sure she will too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFULLY CUTE card, Sparks!! I just came across your Etsy shop and had to pick my jaw up off the floor! SUPER CUTENESS going on there!! :) That Basic Grey paper is TDF...can't wait to get some. I also think your cards are UNDER priced in the shop--your time and talent (not to mention the supplies) are well worth MORE.
    Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love the image and your coloring of it. The card is so sweet!

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your cards have been so fantastic but I have to say these Sarah Kay cards are my fave! Got to love those darling images!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks