Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Created By Courtney Challenge #22

Today's challenge is a sketch challenge!

I did something that I haven't done in a long time. I made a card that doesn't require me to color anything, lol. It was weird for me not to reach for my Copics.

I also have to say that this sketch was a bit challenging for me. I'm so use to having an image as the focus point...and then it dawned on me that the sentiment was suppose to be it. :)

Paper: CTMH Key To My Heart
Stamps: CTMH Key To My Heart, Connections
CTMH Brads, Crystal Stickles, Sorbet Ribbon, and Nestabilities
Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC22.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

13 comments:

  1. Sparkle you did great out of your comfort zone. Love the papers and embellishments in this card.

    Hey, loving the new blog header too!!!!!!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent job! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sparkle! Love these colors together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! That polka dot paper is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty!!! Love the grungy polka dot paper. I think you did a great job thinking out-of-the-box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sparkle! I love the colors and that sentiment is beautiful! Gorgeous heart too!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That sentiment is perfect! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card Sparkle, love the sentiment and the colours are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, Sparkle! I just love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card!!!
    You do amazing work!!! I can't wait to use this stamp set.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sentiment is fantastic Sparkle! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks