Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Created By Courtney Challenge #20

We have added 2 more lovely chicks to the group, Holly and Maria! I have added their blogs to my CBC Chicks list, which is linked down below. Please give them a warm welcome!

Today's challenge is Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. Use anything from your trash to create a work of art!

The ribbon on my card is from a Bath and Body Works gift basket I got for Christmas. :) I was so excited when I saw it, because I knew it would match my paper, lol. And who doesn't love Bath and Body Works?!? I'm so excited for their semi-annual sale that is going on right now! I stock up til the next one in July!

Paper: CTMH Emporium
Stamps: Magnolia, CTMH
Crystal Stickles, CTMH Buttons, Stitching, and Copic Markers


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC20.

Everyone have a great Tuesday!

24 comments:

  1. awwww.....she's cute...don't you love that paper pak

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, love the sweet tilda and that gorgeous paper! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Sparkle, the buttons finish it off perfectly ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the paper and colors on this! Hope will love all of the buttons, which are her favorite embellishment. :)

    I am loving this Tilda! Rick let me order about 10 Tildas for my stocking. How did I miss this one? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwww this is sooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable!! I love the ribbon and all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is adorable! That ribbon goes perfectly with your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Love how bright and cheery it is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I love that DP! So DELIGHTFUL! Love your coloring and the layout. You have such a talent in making cheerful cards, Sparkle! Love this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it and great idea to use the BBW ribbon! So creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That ribbon is gorgeous! Very cute card, I love the buttons too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sparkle!! This card is sooo CUTE! LOVE the ribbon, LOVE that image, LOVE the buttons :) OH, and your dp is fab too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is great! I have a piece of ribbon from a gift laying around...I should use it for a card! Thanks for the notice about the sale at B&BW. I need to get some stuff! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is just fabulous. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card, Sparkle! The image is so adorable and I am always in awe of your coloring skills. Those little buttons are a very sweet touch. AND...I like your blog header,it gives your blog a friendly feel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a darling card. Love the paper and buttons super cute. Hmmm wonder what I have laying around that I can recycle.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a darling card! I received your card and images today! Thank you! What a jackpot! Love the images... I already used one, love her!

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's darling!! All your cards have been! You miss a lot when you don't get on the computer for a week, lol!! You've made so many fun cards this past week and I lovey your calender!!! Also thanks for the address labels and fun stamped bellas on them :D I've already had a bit of fun with them. You are so right, they are addicting!!! Anyway, I hope you've been having a great week ^_~ *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Sparkle...love the papers.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply Adorable! Too Cute! I think i need her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sparkle - this is great! I love the buttons and ribbon:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE that ribbon! I would have definitely saved that too (in fact I have ribbon that I saved from a gift on one of my Tilda cards I created earlier this week). Don't ya love it?! :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks