Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bella's Favorite Stamper #3 and Bella Sketch Challenge #61 - Bootabella Card

For the month of January, we picked Jane (JBracht on SCS) as Bella's Favorite Stamper. CASE one of her cards and your name goes into the hat for a chance to win a $20 gift card to Stamping Bella.

This is the card that I CASEd for Jane. I started with this because I liked the colors of green and pink. But realized my polka dot paper had blue on it.

Paper: CTMH Starstruck
Stamps: Stamping Bella
CTMH Buttons, Copic Markers, Ribbon, and Crystal Stickles


For this weeks Bella Sketch Challenge, I used my new huggabugg - love bug. I will use this as one of my valentines! :)

Paper: CTMH Perfect Day
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Prima Flowers, Bella Dots, Crystal Stickles, and Copic Markers


I hope you all have a great Saturday! Brent and I are looking at houses...and then I'm hitting the mall!

15 comments:

  1. cards are so pretty!

    I don't have any Bellas, but I'm seriously eyeing up the huggabugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love Bellas sparkly shirt and her paper pieced umbrella and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! Love the little huggabugg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable!! That little huggabug makes the perfect valentine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cut Sparkle!!
    I love the huggabug card!! I've had my eye on these little guys just not sure yet...I should get this one...I've called my son "love bug" since he was born!! this would be a great card for him!
    Your cased card is awesome...lov the colors!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards! Love that bug, he's so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your creations Sparkle ;0) I have the bugs, they came today, all but the one with the snail... cant wait to play with them!

    Cazx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Sparkle!! I love them both. Have fun House Hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors on the Bella card, but I really like that little Love Bug -- very cute image!! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG these cards are fabulous!!! This Huggabug card is so darn cute I LOVE it, love everything about it! And your Bella card with the paper piecing and glittery top looks awesome!

    Hope you had fun looking at houses!
    That's so exciting! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both adorable! I love the buttons on the bella card and the colors you've used with it.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant...especially the bug!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh TWO Super Sweet Cards! Love the burrons on the Bella card and that bee is precious! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH GOODNESS...this is absolutely ADORABLE!! LOVE this so much. Where've I been? I've missed so many of your awesome creations. I'm so bad. Keep up the great work, Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I have to say my favorite is the huggabugg.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks