Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bella Bash Love Fest Challenges - Huggabugg and Topiarybella Cards

Our first challenge for the Bella Love Fest was to use a Bella that you love and make a card for your best friend. So this is for Catherine. I just got my newest Bellas on Tuesday, so I can't wait to start playing with them. The keyword for this challenge is jan09bb01 if you upload to SCS.

Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Prima Flowers, Bella Baubles, Copic Markers, Crystal Stickles, Rhinestones, and Cuttlebug embossing


For our second challenge, pick a love song and use it as inspiration. I really couldn't pick a song...so I just made a cutesy fun card, lol. The keyword for this challenge is jan09bb02.

Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is CC Designs
CTMH Blooms, Prima Flowers, MM Heart Brads, and Copic Markers


I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday! I'm going to Nona's tonight! :)

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous as always. I just don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cards. Hope you have fun at Nona's I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are adorable. Sorry that I missed last night. Have fun with Nona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are beautiful! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that little "bug". Two cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparks, these are so pretty! You're really inspiring me to go ahead and make some valentines this year! I just LOVE the bug card! She is adorable!

    See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute love bug card! :D I just received my new bellas yesterday...can't wait to get them inky! :D Have fun at Nona's! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both fabulous! But that bug? Oh my! ADORABLE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cards! that cute little lady bug girl...awe...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cards!! New Bellas?? Hmmmm LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous! I like your new banner and layout, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are very sweet Sparkle.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks