Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunflower Tilda

Now that I have learned how to use my Copics a bit better, my next step is to learn how to use the colorless blender and white space more. I tried the colorless blender with this card and parts I like...but parts I don't.

I also used my new Spellbinders. Which I've actually had for awhile...but I just haven't gotten around to using it. I sometimes feel like I'm swimming in stuff, lol.

Paper: CTMH Boom-di-ada
Stamps: Magnolia
CTMH Buttoms, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug, Crystal Stickles, and Copic Markers


I hope you're all having a great Sunday and didn't eat too much this weekend!

This Friday is the next Bella Bash! We're having it early because Stamping Bella is turning 2 on December 7th. So I hope to see you in the Bella Forum on Friday, December 5th at 7:30 pm Centeral Time.

Thats 5:30 pm PST, 6:30 pm MST, and 8:30 pm EST.

There will be new stamps released and Emily is giving us 20% off! There will be games, challenges, and the prizes have been raised just for Bella's birthday. Normally we give away $20 gift cards, but this time we're giving away $50 gift cards! That could be a fun Christmas present to you!

11 comments:

  1. Swimming in stuff? Can I come swim with you?

    I love this card. It is so bright and cheerful! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sparkle, I have run into a very cool site on using your copic and did not know if you have found it yet so I thought I would add a link in this comment in case you have not seen it. I have just gotten my first few copics and love them too!

    http://ilikemarkers.blogspot.com/

    This is such a fun page!
    TTYL!
    Denise Wells
    mamascollections@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! She is just so darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Love the colors AND the coloring! As for swimming in stuff, I know what you mean.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so cute Sparkle!! I love the way you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it and your colouring is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable. I know what you mean about swimming in stuff...how about drownding in stuff? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Sparkle, it looks amazing.What a difference.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so cute! :D I love this sweet image and you did a fab job coloring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so bright and fun! Great job, your coloring looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sparks, you just solved my problem on what to do for a new banner. Your is outstanding, by the way. And this card si just totally lovely and so stunning too! Tilda has never looked so nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks