Sunday, November 16, 2008

Skiing Riley Card

These were a batch of easy and simple cards to make. I know most of my Christmas cards will just end up in the trash...so I didn't go all out on most of them. I the sentiment from Wish RAK.

Paper: CTMH, Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: Hanna Stamps, Sentiment is SU
Copic Markers, CTMH Ribbon, and Crystal Stickles


Isn't my 2nd love so cute though?!? I really like red, blue, and white together for a winter color combo. Have a great Sunday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Alyssa (my 5 year old) wanted me to comment on your card. Here's what she said: "we have that stamp and I love your card. It is so cute."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! I lovethe color combo too! He is always a winner too! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous! I love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little guy skiing! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks