Saturday, November 8, 2008

Shannon's Birthday Partygirlabella Card

Shannon's birthday was on Wednesday and she should have already gotten her card by now. Shannon was one of my roommates in college and our favorite show was the OC.

I thought this would be a fun and cheerful card for her this year! I haven't seen her since my wedding...and I probably won't see her til Christmas. Sometimes I wish we all still lived together...lol.





Paper: Basic Grey Euphoria
Stamps: Stamping Bella, CTMH Say It In Style
Bella Dots, Copic Markers, Crystal Stickles, and Nestabilities

Catherine, Me, and Shannon


She lived in California for most of her childhood and has always wanted to go back. She is currently in grad school and doing an internship down in the OC right now! She's having a great time, but its been hard for her to be away from her husband and family who are in Oregon.

And guess what I found on the Bella website?!?

If you were a fan and watched the show, the dad was Jewish and the mom wasn't, so they made up this fake holiday combining the two! I'm super excited, lol! I can't wait to make Shannon another card...as she's only of my only friends who would get it. :)

I was so sad when our show ended...lol. But at least I got to meet the star of the show! And I own all of the seasons on DVD courtesy of Brent! Have a great Saturday! And as a disclaimer, I do promise that I did more then just watch TV and go to parties in college, lol.

7 comments:

  1. Sparkle this is a fun card, love the image, beautifully coloured as usual. Have missed stopping by, glad to be back.

    Hope you are having fun at the Gala weekend!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! That's one of my favorite stamps. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkle, that is such an adorable card. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card, i love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so darling!! I love those papers!!! (can't believe I haven't any of mine yet, lol) That sentiment is too cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and beautiful picture of you and your friends! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks