Monday, November 24, 2008

Sugar Nellie and Marjorie's Sketch Challenge Card

I'm still working on using my scraps...as I bought this Basic Grey paper last December. I think I got this image from Laurel...but I could totally be wrong. I know its more of a spring/summer image, but loved using fall colors with it.

This is also the same sketch as Marjorie's for her blog candy. Except, I didn't make a winter theme card, so I know it doesn't really count, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Mellow, CTMH
Stamps: Sugar Nellie, CTMH Say It In Style
CTMH conchos, Crystal Stickles, CTMH Buttons, and Prima Flowers


I was really proud of myself for using up all of my little cranberry conchos! I hope you all have a great Monday! Yeah for having a short work week!

12 comments:

  1. Yay for using the conchos! I have only used mine once, I think, maybe... Anyway I love your cards they are always beautifully made. Have a great day!
    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. And all those conchos. I bet that took longer to put those on than coloring the image, which is fantastic. What a fun stamp. Oh, and Basic Grey really has got a lot of terrific paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job with the image! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful! I like how you used the image...it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable. I need to start using my embelishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I love the border, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe, no she doesn't really count, but I lovey her anyway!!! This is such a darling stamp and what a great way to use the conchos! I am so going to have to try that :D Beautiful coloring on her too, she is just a doll! Thanks for playing with the sketch :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely - Such a sweet image - great take on the sketch too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card, great sketch too.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hor precious and the dog is adorable! perfect with that gerber daisy too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks