Saturday, November 15, 2008

Santa with Penguins Christmas Card

I got this Whipper Snapper image from Wish RAK. It instantly made me think of Catherine, since she loves the penguins!

Paper: CTMH Evensong
Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Sentiment is SU
Copic Markers, Crystal Stickles, and CTMH Buttons


I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I will be exploring my dad's new house out in Boring...lol...and will probably still go to Gresham to see if I can borrow Brien's car, as my brother is still living in our old family house. I am also hoping to see Shannon Wong while I'm home too. Valerie too is she's not busy.

I know I'm grown and live away, but I still think its weird that my dad moved. Christmas this year just won't be the same to me, since the house in Gresham is the one I grew up in. What can you do, lol?!?

8 comments:

  1. Love this card. Is that a stamp? I need to get that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful card!! Love that stamp image:)

    Tammy
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card!! That image is so fun and cute :D I haven't seen such a cute Santa in a while ^_~ Love him and those penguins with those colors. I hope you have fun checking out your dad's new house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great image Sparkle, love your colouring.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that! What a cute Santa! I love Santa, I need that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great design and he is so adorable with those 2 penguins! Love every inch of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a VERY cute Santa image. I LOVE the penguins, too. SWEET, and your coloring totally rocks, girl!!!! :) I am sure Shannon would love it. :) Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks