Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Santa Christmas Card

I originally planned on posting Marjorie's color challenge today...but unfortunately I didn't get all of the photo editing I would of liked to get done. So, instead I will be sharing one of my Christmas cards.

Jamie, one of the gals in the Bella Forum was such a doll and sent me these images for a trade of trick-or-treat-abella. She was so sweet and also sent me cupcake images! :)

Paper: CTMH Evensong
Stamps: SU
CTMH Buttons, Copic Markers, and Crystal Stickles


Next Wednesday night is the November Bella Bash. I'm hosting a challenge and you have the chance to win a $20 gift credit to Stamping Bella. Laura is also hosting with me! So be there or be square! :)

Anyhoo- I hope you all have a great hump day! I'll have my color challenge card up tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. I love this Santa image Sparkle, definately captures the spirit of Father Christmas .......

    I've moved homes in blogland, not sure if you got the updates, but you can find me at

    www.thestampspot.blogspot.com

    Take care
    Marcia
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just too cute, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Santa card!!! I love the stitching and button and that sentiment is super cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! The stitching and the buttons are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute Santa! I love what you did with him, the stitching is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun! super cute stamp and as always, your coloring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did him complete justice! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks so jolly!!
    I can't wait to play with that paper pack!!
    I love the stitching.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sparkle:) I got your lovely package!! I adore the card and the primas!! thanks so much! I had lots of fun doing your challenges:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks