Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Most Embarassing Moment...

This is post #3...so scroll down to see both of the Bella Bash Challenge Cards and my cool pics with Ben McKenzie.

Now, this event in my life is very monumental, as it happened 1 week before my mom died, 3 weeks before Kerry lost the election to Bush, and it was the most embarrassing day of my life, lol.

Did you know that only 10% of my age bracket (18-26) vote? Did you know that if everyone in my age bracket in the US voted, we alone could pick our President?

Ben McKenzie came to Oregon State University (and colleges all over the country) to promote voting in my age group. He was also supporting Kerry at the time, but really came out to say no matter who you vote for, JUST VOTE!

Scot, one of my best friends was going to meet me after he got out of class. I was listening to Ben speak and Scot called me. I forgot to put my phone on vibrate and it started to RING! Can you guess what my ring tone was? Yep, the theme song to the OC! And everyone in the room, even Ben, started laughing at me. I just wanted to die!

But hey, he was a good sport about it and still took his picture with me! And he's touching me in the pic, lol. I do still bathe though. :)

Religion and politics are things I never talk about. It's not because I don't have faith, passion, or views--but because I respect that everyone has different beliefs, morals, and opinions. Unfortunately not everyone gives back the same respect, so I'm going to close the comments on this post.

I hope you all have a great Thursday! I'll finally be posting Marjorie's color challenge tomorrow!