Monday, November 17, 2008

My Great News!!!

I've been waiting a long time to share this with you all...but I am officially a member of the Odd Bird Planet Design Team. I am very excited to start in December!

My trip to Portland was nice...my parent's new house is absolutely gorgeous. You can see the outside of it in the pic below. I'm happy for Anna to have her own house...but sad to not be in my mom's house. It was nice to see my grandma and she's doing a bit better now that she's adjusting to being up here in Oregon.


As always, the kiddos are just a bundle of fun. They're such hams...its hilarious. I think Michael should be a "Gap" baby!



I let Emily play with my Copic Markers and she fell in love with my ballet Tilda I colored. So I let her have it, and she named her "Pink," lol.


My Aunt Nancy took us shopping, since my Grandma wanted to buy some things. While they were shopping, I let Emily ride on the cars. Elmo is her favorite, so she had tons of fun!



I hope you all had a great Monday...and its back to work for me!


13 comments:

  1. Oh, Congrats to you, girl! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sparkle!!! You so deserve it! :D You know I think your work is amazing! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sparkle. The team will be so lucky to have you and your wonderful art.

    Love the pics of your family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had lots of fun. Take heed to this warning. Don't let Emily get too used to the COPICS. Can't you just see her starting Kindergarten and telling the teacher that her markers aren't good enough. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making the DT, Sparkle! How fun for you!!

    Your pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sparkle!! Your work is awesome! Loved seeing your family pics too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Sparks! I'm so happy for you!

    Michael and Em are so cute! I know you had a blast getting to see them again. I hope everything else got all worked out while you were there too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the new design team! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo, congrats, Sparkle! You are so deserving! Love the pics of your family and the new house looks gorgeous! :) kel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Sparkle, you definately earned it .... yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to meet you, Sparkle!
    and CONGLATULATIONS to you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks