Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Marjorie's Color Challenge #40 and MFT Who's That Girl Challenge #11

Marjorie picked Cranberry, Goldrush, Brown Bag, and Garden Green for her color challenge. Brown Bag and Parchment are the only 2 CTMH colors that I do not only any cardstock in. So, I used Desert Sand in its place.

For the Who's That Girl challenge this week, we were to use Nature's Call and use up scraps. I colored in the scene around the hiker with my Copics.

Paper: CTMH
Stamps: MFT Nature's Call
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug, Copic Markers, Buttons

Yeah for it being the last work day for this week. We're not going home for Thanksgiving, but we're going up to Everett to visit Brent's older brother and spend Thanksgiving with him. I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome work, Sparkle! That scene is beautiful.

    Brown bag is a great name for a oolor! I may have to buy some of that just to see it.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Brent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, the sketch, and the coloring. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! grear card Sparkle.
    your coloring is fabulous!!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is gorgeous!!! I love the scene you created and your sewing is fantastic!!! A perfect little card! Thanks for playing hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! :D I love scene you colored...just gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love the scenery you coloured in.

    :) Marcia
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice "thinking of you" card. I love the color choices, and the way you added the sentiment. The buttons really are a GREAT embellishment, too! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks