Friday, November 21, 2008

Marjorie's Color Challenge #39 and MFT Who's That Girl Challenge #10

Marjorie picked Tulip, Outdoor Denim, Heavenly Blue, and Ocean for her colors.

For the Who's That Girl Challenge, we were suppose to use Gone to the Dogs stamps, 2 different kinds of patterned paper, and 3 buttons.

I must say that finding B&T in the right colors for Marjorie's color challenge was quite a search. But I think I did a good job matching stuff up.

Paper: CTMH Serendipity and CS
Stamps: MFT Gone to the Dogs, and MFT Twisted Sentiments
Prima Flowers, CTMH Buttons, Brads, and Copic Markers


Hope you all have a great Friday!

14 comments:

  1. Wanna Bone...LOL Too funny!! Cute card!! Are they walking to get one? I'm still crackin up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Love the dp! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that flower! Your card is soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I love the card, love the sentiment!! I'm still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card. pretty colors and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card - great job with the color challenge, I'm struggling with it - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First thank you for visiting my site.....next, enjoying looking over all your work on your site and lastly welcome to the DT of OBP. I'm no longer on the team but still work for johanna as a design partner. You'll love working and all the ladies who are on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow ... these where super challenges individually let alone throwing them together! GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kwet! Cute! These are so nice, the DP really makes them special!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute!

    You have an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope this card is for your hubby!

    Very cute...

    =) Nona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that's bad- but it sure made me laugh out loud -for real!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! My my what a sentiment ^_~ I got a real good laugh out of that one! I love how you stepped away from the winter theme :D Love her paper pieced skirt and the big happy prima! Thanks for playing hun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is just too cute! Love the buttons and the flower ! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks