Thursday, November 13, 2008

Marjorie's Color Challenge #38, MFT Who's That Girl #9, and Pictures of the Gala

Sorry...but this post is going to be jam packed. I combined Marjorie's color challenge with the Who's That Girl challenge this week. Marjorie picked Juniper, Bamboo, Desert Sand, and Ponderosa Pine for her colors. I love this color combo and will probably actually make a few more Christmas cards with it.

We were to use Window Shopping and embellishments for the Who's That Girl challenge. I think the glitter, flower, and button should be good.

Paper: CTMH
Stamps: MFT
Crystal Stickles, Copic Markers, CTMH Buttons, Prima Flowers, and Stitching


And here are some pictures from the Gala. Brent and I sat at different tables this year. Of course I think my department is way cooler, lol. But since he's the assistant manager at his store, I didn't want him to not sit with his team.



Here's the crew minus Tamara before the Gala started. It's so hard to get everyone together and not have someone wonder off, lol. I guess its hard being so popular...just kidding. But we do tend to know everyone, since we train them all!


And we were so shocked...we got nominated for Department of the Year. We didn't win, but we were excited because we've gotten nominated 2 years in a row! Way to go Training Department!



And here's me and Raquel...we're both Aries! So we call each other Aries Sistahs! I love her! I wish Vegas wasn't so far from here...



I hope you all have a great Thursday! I'm going to Nona's tonight, so no spoilers on Grey's for me okay?!?

11 comments:

  1. What a cute card! And the sentiment is so true :0)

    Looks like you guys had tons of fun at your Gala event too. I'm a little jealous, I would love to go to a party like that!

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, look at you and dear hubby! What a cute pic! You two must have pictures of each other all over your home, you're so cute together!

    Oh, your card is GREAT, too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card, and looks like lots of fun at the gala!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!!! Great pics of the Gala too, looks like you guys had a blast! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that card! It is adorable!
    WOW! Looks like you had a wonderful time! You looked gorgeous! Great pics!
    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and hubby are just too adorable. Looks like a fun party.
    Congrats on getting nominated again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the gala pics look super fun! And, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Can't wait to see you tonight..

    BTW - I tagged you. Normally don't do them, but this one was fun. Check out www.nonapearl.blogspot.com for details. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card for the challenge, especially the blinged up boots ^_~ Thanks for playing hun! And you look fabulous at the gala!! Looks like you guys had a blast :D Congrats on your departments 2nd nomination ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks