PLEASE NOTE: I am taking a break from crafting and blogging regularly. This also includes any business to do with Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps. With the arrival of baby Boston, going back to work full-time, and our recent move from Seattle to Portland, I've just been busy. We hope to find a new home soon and get settled in. If anyone has questions, you are more than welcome to email me at sparklingapple17@hotmail.com or message me on Facebook.


Friday, November 7, 2008

Manager's Conference and Gala!

Today I'll be at a Training Summit with my department and then we'll be heading up to Bellevue. Once we get to Bellevue, we'll be checking into the Westin Hotel.

I'll be attending our annual manager's conference this weekend and I'm so excited for it! Moneytree is celebrating 25 years and I know it's gonna be over the top!  This is me hugging Moneytree's mascot, Bob the Caterpillar!




I won't be back home til Monday night...so I won't get any messages or emails til then. I probably won't be back into the swing of stuff til Tuesday. Saturday night all of the managers and corporate staff are going bowling! And then Sunday night is the gala. So, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and see ya Tuesday!

Don't worry...I have scheduled posts for you this weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have fun at the gala tonight! That pic is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks