Monday, November 10, 2008

Magnolia Stamps November Mingle Card

I still don't have my next round of Rubber Cafe stamps...so this is what I'm sharing with you. I joined the Magnolia Stamps Yahoo Group and signed up for the November mingle. I send one card to someone, and someone else sends me one.

For the theme, Suzanne picked the color combination of red, green, yellow, and caramel. She was at the store and saw the apple display with caramel! Yummy! But not so on paper, lol...this was challenging, but I like the end result. Aren't my colors like REAL apple colors?!? :)

Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: Magnolia Stamps, CTMH
Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen, and Crystal Stickles


Apples are actually my favorite fruit! I usually eat one with peanut butter! Yum and a bit better for you then caramel, lol. But that cupcake Tilda is holding looks pretty good too! Hope you all have a great Monday! I will be coming home today from the conference! :)

9 comments:

  1. Okay, girl~you are making me want to take the Magnolia plunge BIG TIME! Loveys her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sparkle,
    Thanks so much for the adorable card and the Magnolia Images.
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card girlie!!! LOVE these colors! Hope you had a great time at the gala! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that the Magnolia-licious group??? I'm there too, I run the RAKS and fun activities!!!!! :)
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's darling!! I love those colors. Apples are Cait's favorite fruit too! I'm not sure what mine is... probably strawberries ^_~ Anyway, thank you so much for the darling Tilda images you sent! They are adorable! Hope you have a safe trip home hun :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring on this card is magic, it makes the card perfect. Great image and love your reading that you do apples and peanut butter also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh great card! Love the stitching around the edges! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this one! The color combo looks really pretty, reminds me of fall :0)

    When are you going to give me a card making lesson? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your color combo, and you colored Tilda so beautifully! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks