Sunday, November 2, 2008

Inspired Blueprints Sketches #1

I saw the other day that Marjorie did a sketch from this new blog, Inspired Blueprints. They're doing scrapbooking sketches every other week and figured it would be a great way for me to get back into scrapbooking. I was so proud of myself, I did a page for my wedding album and my honeymoon album!

They started this blog at the beginning of October, so I'm a little behind. But I'll get caught up soon and then I'm going to make my new goal to stay pace with them, lol. Even if I only make 26 layouts in each album next year, I'll be happy.





I hope you all enjoyed your extra hour of sleep...and have a great Sunday. I'll be running around doing errands and Brent and I are going out to dinner. Lastly I'll be watching Brothers and Sisters!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors, Sparkle! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pages are beautiful, Sparks! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin it! Awesome job Sparkle. I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on the same path as you. I did a couple of the sketches too. I think this will help with my scrapbooking too. Love how you used the sketch.
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful layouts! have fun scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love our LO Sparkle! The cranberry really makes it pop with your dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute LOs. Love the colors you used on both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pages!!! I'm loving the colors in the layout with Brent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks