Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and Butterflyabella Card

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This isn't really a big holiday for me. I broke my ankle on Thanksgiving when I was 8 and my family was never into football or anything, so it was really just another excuse to hang out and eat. I do miss the days when my mom and my Aunt Nancy took turns hosting and both cooked all day.

Anna isn't really one to cook American food...so it's going to be Asian food for my family this year. I'm not really sure what my In-laws are doing. I would guess that Scott, Brent's twin, will be going over there.

Brian, Brent's older brother, is a great cook! So lucky for us we'll have a great meal! Last year Brent and I were packing to get ready to move here. So we spent the day all by ourselves and got food from Boston Market. That is one thing I do miss from Denver! And of course Archivers!

It's Nona's birthday (first card) this weekend and as soon as I got my newest Bella, I knew she would be perfect with this paper. It's also Laurel's birthday (second card) tomorrow. Sorry Laurel, it's gonna be a bit late!

Paper: Basic Grey Ambrosia
Stamps: Stamping Bella
CTMH Brads, Nestabilities, Crystal Stickles and Copic Markers


Paper: Basic Grey, CTMH
Stamps: Magnolia, Sentiment is Stamping Bella
Copic Markers, Crystal Stickles, CTMH Brads, and Prima Flowers


Hope you all enjoy your yummy turkey! Well, for those who are my USA sistahs.

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love your colouring on the image. Beautiful card. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great card! I can tell there is an artist at work! Happy Thanksgiving to you & your blog readers! I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

    Custom Black Friday Sales Search

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Sparkle! :D Happy Thanksgiving! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet cards...love the ambrosia one {my current fav BG paper}!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving, Sparkle.
    Love your cards. The little ballerina is just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving!! These cards are darling (as always dearie ^_~)! I lovey the butterfly paper with the new bella!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooOoooh! i *love* it!

    =D maybe I'm not supposed to see it yet? hehe...

    i hope your shopping is very successful. i'm one of those people who just stays home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful little Tilda! The whole card is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. .......and of course I forgot to tell you how wondeful Bella looks against that great DP!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks